What type of smile do you desire? Are you looking to enhance the natural beauty of your teeth or would you like to give yourself an entire smile makeover? Cosmetic dentistry can even be used to replace missing teeth with alternative versions that can look and function better than the originals. No matter which treatment your smile and your self-esteem desires, one of the following cosmetic dentistry treatments can help:
– Dentures: Dentures can improve your smile by replacing missing or lost teeth with customizable alternatives that are removable and capable of replacing entire rows of teeth.
– Dental Bridges: Dentures can improve your smile by replacing missing or lost teeth with customizable alternatives that are permanent and connected directly to other teeth.
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are caps that are placed over top of teeth, and are designed to improve the look of your teeth and also provide long lasting protection for the tooth above the gum line.
– Dental Bonding: Dental bonding can use a small amount of material to correct minor features or abnormalities within teeth without the need to cover or replace the entire tooth.
– Teeth Whitening Systems: Teeth whitening systems are designed to improve the color of your smile by removing stains and discolorations.
– Dental Implants: Dental implants can improve your smile by replacing missing or lost teeth with customizable alternatives that are permanent and connected directly to your jawbone.
– Dental Veneers: Dental veneers are designed to improve the look of your teeth by adding a small customizable shell to the fronts of your teeth.
If you are looking for cosmetic dentistry treatments in New York, New York, Art of Dentistry PC would love to help. For a more thorough examination to determine which treatment will work best for you, you can schedule an appointment with Dr. Zoya Yadgarov by calling our dentist office at 212-203-4796. A straighter smile is your first step to a brighter, healthier lifestyle that can improve your life for many years to come.