Meet Dr. Yadgarov General Dentist Near You
Dentistry is not a job, it is not a profession it is my calling, I am a dentist in 3rd generation, my grandfather was a general dentist for 50 years, my father is an oral surgeon, and helping families to put their smile on their faces it is in my DNA. I am proud of continuing my family tradition for more than 10 years. Now I want to discuss with you what exactly makes Art Of Dentistry PC Lynbrook so special. If you are looking for a dentist near you and tried to go from one dental office to another for different dental services, then Art of Dentistry is a place where you, your kids and your parent will get full service and comprehensive dentistry in one place. You will receive personal patient services. Important preventive care and state of the art cosmetic dental procedures, that will not only change your smile, but also your life.
Dr. Zoya Yadgarov has a private dental practice in Lynbrook, NY, at Art of Dentistry, PC. She has graduated from NYU College of Dentistry in 2005. She completed a general dentistry residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Queens Hospital Medical Center. During the residency, she received advanced training in all aspects of dentistry, including oral surgery, anesthesia, restorative, and pediatric dentistry. In addition, during her training in surgical and prosthetic implant dentistry at NYU's continuing education program, she was trained in aesthetic and full-mouth reconstruction dentistry, including surgical placement of implants, different types of bone grafts, and restorative implant dentistry.
Dr. Yadgarov is dedicated to the highest levels of excellence in the art of dentistry and is passionate about providing comfortable and comprehensive oral care for every patient she treats. Dr. Zoya Yadgarov focuses on full-mouth restorative dentistry, including Invisalign dentist treatment and dental implants. She also specializes in the treatment of sleep apnea (she is a member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine), painful TMJ disorders, and other head and neck pain disorders. She is fully licensed and experienced to perform cosmetic procedures such as Botox®, Juvéderm® XC and Restylane. Dr. Zoya Yadgarov uses the latest state-of-the-art technology: digital x-rays (no radiation) and digital cameras.
- Surgical and Prosthetic Implant Dentistry, NYU's Continuing Education, New York, NY, 2007-2008
- Residency: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Queens Medical Center, Queens, NY., General Practice Residency, 2004-2005
- Dental School: NYU College of Dentistry, New York, NY, DDS degree, 2000-2004
- Undergraduate: Queens College, CUNY, Queens, NY, BA
- Family & Pediatric Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Laser dentistry services
- Endodontic treatment (root canals)
- Dental implants
- Invisalign® (clear braces & invisible braces)
- Full mouth reconstruction
- Dental crowns (zirconia crowns, metal-free crowns, porcelain crowns, and lava crowns)
- Periodontal treatment (dental cleaning, promoting healthy gums, & dental hygiene)
- Facial Aesthetics
- Tooth Contouring
- Bridal Specials
- America's Top Dentists 2015
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, New York State Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
Call Us Today! Female Dentist in Lynbrook NY
Our professional, helpful team is eager to help you achieve a radiant smile through our comprehensive services. Many of us are bilingual in English and Spanish or Russian. We are happy to answer any questions you have before or during your appointment with Dr. Zoya Yadgarov, so do not be afraid to contact us today! We hope to see you soon for a visit with our New York dentist in our Lynbrook, Long Island dentist office. Check out our Art of Dentistry reviews to see what others are saying!